You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Credit Controller
- Market leading retail business based in Leeds
- Excellent opportunity for a Senior Credit Controller
About Our Client
This award winning retail business is growing at a rapid speed, they are market leaders in their field and a fantastic opportunity has come available for a Senior Credit Controller to join their successful Finance team in Leeds. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to work in a business that offers excellent support and development for all employees.
The successful Senior Credit Controller will report directly into the Credit Control Supervisor and will work in a busy Accounts Receivable team.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; credit checking new accounts, managing clients accounts and resolving queries in an accurate and timely manner, chasing outstanding debt via telephone, letter and email, cash allocation, month end reporting, sales ledger refunds, producing debtor reports and other ad hoc duties when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Credit Controller will have:
- A background in Credit Control
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good IT skills including MS Excel (Pivot tables and Vlook ups)
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise work and work towards deadlines
What's on Offer
Free on site parking + company pension scheme + study support (after successful probation period)