You are here
Senior Credit Control
Senior Credit Control role for client in the middle of Southampton
Ideally will be ICM qualified or studying, if not, this owuld be supported
About Our Client
My client is a well established family business.
- Effectively prioritise daily workload to achieve productive results and meet company deadlines
- Implementing and maintaining the credit control process in accordance with company policies
- Requesting payments and explaining terms and conditions
- Reconciling customers accounts, identifying and rectifying any anomalies as they arise
- Contacting customers by telephone, letter and (or) email when payments are overdue
- Sending our reminder letters as appropriate
- Maximising collection of debt to increase revenue
- Liaising with the company representatives identifying any suggestions and improvements that could be made to our customer accounts
- Effectively dealing with customers invoices/payment queries which will lead to prompt resolution
- Input daily payments by cheque, BACS, debit and credit card payments onto customers accounts and allocate cash against relevant invoices
- Process credit account applications - running credit checks on prospective customers where necessary
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by your manager
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will have a proven background in Credit Control. Supervisory experience would be ideal but not essential.
As would the ICM qualification.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.