You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Cleaning Area Supervisor - Oxford and Swindon
- Supervising up to 45 cleaning staff at 20 sites across Oxford and Swindon
- COSHH Training and staff recruitment
About Our Client
Our client is an established facilities service provider with a strong presence in the South West
The Senior Cleaning Area Supervisor - Oxford and Swindon will be responsible for;
- Day to day you will be assisting to staff the units, oversee budgets, meet with the on site clients and make sure the operation runs smoothly- including rotas, weekly payroll, staffing levels, conducting audits and ordering equipment and supplies.
- On the sites you will manage the general cleaning, this is a hands on role so part of your day may need to be spent cleaning/ training staff.
- You will ensure compliance with Health and Safety standards at all times.
- You will be travelling around the sites and be accountable for your portfolio so a full driving license is essential
- Due to the volume of sites and direct reports you will need to have excellent time management skills coupled with the ability to converse at all levels.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have;
- Customer Service skills and previous knowledge with Data Entry, managing budgets and organising rotas.
- Previous experience in Contract Management. Managing school contacts would be desirable.
What's on Offer
A salary of up to Â£23,500 is on offer to the Senior Cleaning Area Supervisor - Oxford and Swindon