You are here
Senior Accounts Supervisor
- Permanent, Full Time Opportunity
About Our Client
With a global outreach, out client has been building a reputation of customer satisfaction and staff satisfaction creating an exciting future for the business and an exciting time to join the accounts team. This is one of the friendliest finance teams in Oxfordshire and a good chance to work alongside a finance manager who is well known in the area as being incredibly supportive, providing excellent hands-on training and fully engaging every member of finance.
Duties of the successful Senior Accounts Receivable Assistant with include:
- Process period-end (month & quarter) tasks towards timely and accurate submission of internal and external reporting to corporate deadlines.
- Ownership of Accounts Receivable process including Intercompany accounts.
- To work proactively with order management, ensuring credit policies are adhered to and overdue debt is minimised through effective credit control.
- Ownership of the Royalty process each month and other periods as appropriate (e.g. quarterly, 6-monthly, Annually).
- To act as the main point of contact for royalty related queries and resolve discrepancies.
- To act as a general accounting resource for the department.
The Successful Applicant
Customer focused and active participant in the finance team.
Full understanding of the accounting cycle up to Trial Balance level.
Extensive Accounts Receivable and Credit Control Experience.
What's on Offer
A starting salary of between £25,000- £30,000
25 days holiday
Annual company bonus