You are here
- Be the face of a well respected school in East Berkshire.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience within a school setting.
About Our Client
Our client is a a well thought-of school set in a lovely village setting. You can join the team and become part of the community there.
- Representing the school as first point of contact on reception
- Answering all enquires, taking accurate messages and passing these on to the appropriate parties
- Properly recording staff, pupils and visitors signing in and out throughout the day
- Responsible for distribution and dispatch of mail daily
- Diary management for the Head and Deputy
- Support the school Business Manager in updating the school website
- Clerical duties such as photocopying, filing and production of correspondence
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Previous experience of working in a school
- Experience using the SIMS data system
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to take accurate minutes
What's on Offer
This is a fixed term contract for 1 year. 37 hours per week, 39 weeks of the year (term-time + INSET days).