You are here
SAP Financial Systems Analyst
- SAP Financial Systems Analyst based in Bedford
- Market leading Technology and Manufacturing Business
About Our Client
My Client are proud to work with some of the world's most well-known organisations, enjoying both extensive global experience focusing on Manufacturing and Production for these Business with a high end technology element to the business.
Transforming their own business-critical operations currently due to incredibly successful growth they are now inputting the structures for future acquisitions and therefore to the growth to continue, enabling them to deliver more efficient and effective products.
They have a flexible, forward-looking solution orientated approach and market leaders within the global landscape
SAP Financial Systems Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Dual financial reporting in SAP to give visibility of income statement based on budgeted forex rates and actual forex rates.
- Introduce absorption costing into SAP to allow for the Finished Dose business unit to show the capitalisation of overheads into inventory whilst reviewing business units to ensure one consistent approach across the Group internationally.
- Assist the Financial Director with the upgrade and implementation of BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation) as the groups main reporting tool and to ensure SAP is structured to allow data flow into BPC.
- Remediation work across all sites including performance measurement reporting such as PPV, Revenue, COGs, investment projects etc.
- SAP amendments to allow "Capital Investment" to be reported on a cash flow basis including reconciliation to the financial accounts.
- Implement and document accounting processes to be incorporated into the "Accounting Manual" which relate to SAP.
- SAP report utilisation, minimal reports are currently used from SAP with manual spreadsheets introduced as a time consuming alternative.
- Drive increased use of SAP is required to ensure accuracy and efficient ways of working.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive SAP knowledge: financial modules (FICO etc.)
- Experience gained in a finance team within a complex manufacturing environment would be a large bonus but strong financial reporting or accounting knowledge would be invaluable
- The ability to train and influence others
- Ability to manage and influence as required in project management
- The post holder may be required to travel from time to time between their normal place of work and other European sites.
What's on Offer
This SAP Financial Systems Analyst based in Bedford, offers a market leading package and the opportunity to join a company at the forefront of their industry