You are here
This position is now filled
SAP Accounts Accounts Assistant
- I'm currently recruiting a SAP Accounts Payable for a Consultancy company
- This is a temporary position based in Canary Wharf
About Our Client
My client is a leader in providing examination, graduate and credit and risk training. With unrivalled training on offer, the company delivers learning solutions for those from graduate level to those with over 10 year's experience in Finance.
They have a vast amount of financial knowledge with their large team of tutors coupled with internal support, based in training centres around the world. My client's goal is to help everyone realise their ambitions, no matter what stage of their career they're in. They pride themselves on being innovative, enthusiastic for teaching and committed to client service.
They're looking for an Accounts Assistant to assist the finance team for 6 months during a busy period.
Accounts Assistant, East London
- Generation of all client invoices
- Ensure that clients have all the information they need to process including; Purchase Order, Business Unit and Training Manager.
- Ensuring all client invoices are sent to the correct locations and departments
- Liaising with business contacts to ensure invoices are accepted and processed for payment
- Responding to client invoice queries
- Checking supplier invoices and verifying against business orders
- Assisting with raising Purchase Orders
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing payment runs
- Ad hoc finance duties to assist the line manager as needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- Experience on SAP is desirable, but experience on other systems will be considered
- ï· Focused, accurate and great attention to detail
- ï· Happy working in fast paced and demanding environment
- ï· Ability to manage own workload and impact on company
- ï· Ability to work under pressure
- ï· Punctual
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid between Â£10-Â£12 per hour, depending on experience. This will be a 6 month role to assist the finance team during a busy period.