You are here
Sales Order Processor
Part TIme Sales Order Processor - (20 hours; 5 half days or 3 full days)
Must be proficent in SAP and previous sales order processing would be beneficial
About Our Client
My client is an international organisation based near Cambridge.
Sales Order Processor
Supporting Managers to ensure highly effective and efficient running of customer projects. You will need to be a motivated self-starter who thrives in a busy and demanding fast paced environment. Must have had previous order processing experience.
- Aide in setting up a project in SAP and associated project files.
- To be involved in the invoicing process: receipt of invoicing request, transacting the delivery (Raising a PO) and generating the invoice for each customer. Then update the tracking sheets (in Excel) and MS Project timelines as required.
- Sales order processing using SAP
- Responsible for providing up-to-date and accurate data analysis for the organisation from Microsoft Project and Excel sheets and transfer it to SAP, MS Project and financial management systems with a high level of data accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organising and coordinating meetings including follow up actions such as minute preparation.
- Arranging travel for both internal and external customers.
- Updating visual tracking indicators such as Dashboards.
- Supporting the co-ordination of mail shots, coordinating with other administrators to ensure adequate levels of literature, stationary and other office supplies for the department.
- Ad hoc secretarial duties including; dealing with correspondence, filing, post screening, voice mail.
- Acting as a back-up point of contact with customers to complete duties and/or in the absence of the manager concerned
The Successful Applicant
- IT literate - MS Office & MS Project - Word, Explorer, Excel, Access, Outlook
- SAP experience is highly essential
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent prioritisation, organisational & planning skills
- Ability to work in team and solo capacity
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Good communicator (verbal and written)
- Strong work ethic
What's on Offer
A part - time sales order processor/ sales administrator role based in the Great Abingdon area.
There is parking on site and good bus links