You are here
Sales Ledger Team Leader
- Permanent Sales Ledger Team Leader opportunity in Redhill
- Salary paying up to £26k
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known and growing business based in Redhill
- To ensure all Cash postings are made on a timely basis and allocated to the correct allocation details.
- To act as a focal point for communications with various internal departments and external parties quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for the maintaining of the query system to ensure requests are resolved in a timely and efficient manner to achieve departmental service levels.
- Responsible for Credit Adjustment processing ensuring that the DOA is adhered to, and that VAT calculation and codes are correctly applied.
- Responsible for Write Off/Write Back requests to customer accounts to ensure a full up to date view of a customer account, and ensure Write Off spreadsheet reconciles to month end bad debt report
- Ensure that all Collection/Direct Debit files are sent through to the banking system via Bottomline on a daily basis, ensuring that all amendment requests have been actioned before the file is released.
- Ensure that the download of rejected/unpaid DD reports from BACS is notified to the business and are processed in Banner on a daily basis
- To complete a daily reconciliation of all Sales Ledger cash receipts daily, agreeing total Sales Ledger receipts for the day with the cash posted.
- To complete a daily reconciliation of all un-posted cash, agreeing total Sales Ledger receipts for the day with the cash not posted.
- To disburse all payments made to suppliers and staff expenses, ensuring the DOA is strictly adhered to.
- Provide departmental cover as and when required according to Manager's instructions.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly volume and performance reporting.
- To download the daily bank entries, update the cashbook and produce the cash sheets.
The Successful Applicant
Experience in an accounting environment, using a Computerised system.
An excellent working knowledge of Excel is essential.
Experience in the field of Banking would be an advantage, along with knowledge of maintaining a Cashbook
What's on Offer
£24,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience