You are here
This position is now filled
Sales Ledger Clerk
- Leading retail business based in Leeds
- Excellent opportunity for a Sales Ledger Clerk
About Our Client
This rapidly growing business was established 10 years ago and they have grown from strength to strength each year. They offer a diverse product range and due to business growth they are looking to recruit a permanent Sales Ledger Clerk into their Leeds head office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and work within a growing Accounts department with lots of opportunity to develop.
The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will report directly into the Financial Controller and will work in a wider Finance team.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; taking both debit and credit card payments over the telephone, issuing invoice in an accurate and timely manner (approx 500 monthly), resolving customer queries, ensuring the company system is kept as up to date as possible and other ad hoc duties when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will have:
- A background in Sales Ledger / Accounts Receivable / Accounts Administration
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer services skills
- The ability to work in a team whilst using their own initiative
What's on Offer
Free on site parking + easily accessible on public transport + company pension scheme + 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + 35 hours per week Monday - Friday (flexibility in working hours)