You are here
This position is now filled
Sales Ledger Clerk
- New Sales Ledger Clerk Position based in Huddersfield
- Long Term Opportunity with Immediate Start Available
About Our Client
They now have a number of exciting new projects taking place scheduled for the next 12 months and are looking for a new temporary addition to assist with this expansion and development.
As Sales Ledger Clerk, you will report into the Sales Ledger Manager.
Duties will include, but are not limited to: inputting invoice details, raising invoices, dispatching monthly supplier statements, cash allocations, handling client queries, using Sage Line 50, raising and dispatching credit notes, liaising with credit control regarding customer queries and involvement with any credit control duties as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have held a Sales Ledger Clerk or Credit Control position previously - Essential
- Have the ability to manage high volumes - Essential
- Be immediately available to start work - Essential
- Have strong system experience and good MS excel skills - Desirable
- Have used Sage Line 50 - Desirable
What's on Offer
Â£8.00 - Â£11.00 per hour + accessible location + long term temporary assignment + free car parking facilities + immediate start available + excellent staff facilities on site