You are here
Sales Ledger Clerk
Experienced Sales Ledger Clerk needed for a top financial services company
Excellent opportunity to build your skill set and drive a finance team forward
About Our Client
My client has been in the Financial Services industry for a number of years now. They currently have over 2000 employees in their establishment with this number constantly on the rise.
They specialise in finance recovery for both small businesses, as well as employees of businesses and normal working citizens. Their vision is to become the top leader in their industry and become the number one 'Go To' company for their employer.
The role of a Sales Ledger Clerk within this company is crucial as they will be responsible for working in tandem with the credit control team, as well as sending out monthly statements to clients.
As a Sales Ledger Clerk, you will be tasked with a number of important responsibilities such as:
Raising client invoices and credit notes.
Supply copy invoices when requested.
Complete invoice registers on Microsoft Excel.
Complete invoice uploads ensuring all invoices posted by month end closure.
Send out monthly statements to clients.
Assist the Credit Controllers with aged debt chasing.
Posting cash receipts & journals.
- Responding to client's queries by telephone and e-mail.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Sales Ledger Clerk requires a number of key attributes including:
- Sales ledger experience is crucial.
- Knowledge of the credit control procedures ideal but not necessary.
- Previous/current use of Microsoft Excel (Intermediate level minimum).
- The ability to develop quickly and be able to grasp the company's systems and procedures.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
There are a number of great benefits that this company has to offer, such as:
- Sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Long service award.
- Wellbeing Workshops.
- Healthcare benefits for all staff members