You are here
Sales Ledger Clerk
We are recruiting a 6 month contract Sales Ledger role in Lincoln
The role may have the potential to become a permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is a forward thinking, successful and large organisation in Lincoln (commutable from Sleaford, Newark and Lincoln).
The Sales Ledger Clerk will be working as part of a team. Duties will be varied and will include, but will not be limited to:
- Raising sales invoices
- Opening and closing accounts
- Producing month end reports
- Reconciling suggested fees against income reports
- Handling invoice queries over the telephone
- Liaise with the credit control function
- Investigating credit balances
- Banking receipts
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this role you must have previous experience of working in a finance function. You will ideally have experience of working in sales ledger, but this is not essential.
What's on Offer
This is initially a 6 month fixed term contract role, but there is the potential for it to become permanent. The role is paying up to c. £18,000.