You are here
This position is now filled
Sales Ledger Clerk
- Excellent Sales Ledger Clerk Role in Harrogate
- Immediate Start Available and Long Term Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client have a well established reputation within their industry, they are renowned for providing the highest level of care to their clients and have experienced significant growth over recent years. They have a very well established finance team within their Harrogate office and are now looking for a temporary Sales Ledger Clerk to join their team.
As Sales Ledger Clerk, you will report into the Sales Ledger Manager.
Duties will include, but are not limited to: inputting invoice details, raising invoices, dispatching monthly supplier statements, cash allocations, handling client queries, using Sage Line 50, raising and dispatching credit notes, liaising with credit control regarding customer queries and involvement with any credit control duties as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have held a Sales Ledger Clerk or Credit Control position previously - Essential
- Have the ability to manage high volumes - Essential
- Be immediately available to start work - Essential
- Have strong system experience and good MS excel skills - Desirable
- Have used Sage Line 50 - Desirable
What's on Offer
Â£19,000 per annum (equivalent) + accessible location + long term temporary assignment + free car parking facilities + immediate start available + excellent staff facilities on site