You are here
Sales Compliance Analyst - Energy
£22,000 - £24,000
Compliance, Audit, Analysis, Compliance, Energy, Permanent, Coventry
Ideal opportunity for an Energy Compliance and Regulations speciailst...
About Our Client
My client is growing energy business based in Coventry City Centre.
- Provide day to day support to the Sales teams with questions and queries relating to compliance and regulations;
- Assist in the design and implementation of processes/process map for internal reviews and audits;
- Undertake periodic assessments of the internal operations to provide recommendations for improvement and to meet regulations and legislation;
- Provide oversight and monitoring of the compliance needs on all required reporting and periodic activities;
- Work alongside 3rd parties to ensure they are compliant and conduct all DBS checks on third party agents and keep records in-house;
- Analyse regulatory and legislative changes for potential impact on the company.
The Successful Applicant
- High attention to detail;
- Highly organised; of self and others;
- Ability to analyse and interpret text into plain, simple language;
- Excellent communicate skills with the ability to communicate with all levels including stakeholders;
- Work well in a team as well as individually;
- High level of verbal reasoning;
- Previous experience in a compliance and/or auditing role is essential;
- Previous experience within the energy sector is beneficial but not mandatory .
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum