You are here
Sales Compliance Analyst - Energy
£22,000 - £24,000
- Compliance, Audit, Analysis, Compliance, Energy, Permanent, Coventry
- Ideal opportunity for an Energy Compliance and Regulations speciailst...
About Our Client
My client is growing energy business based in Coventry City Centre.
- Provide day to day support to the Sales teams with questions and queries relating to compliance and regulations;
- Assist in the design and implementation of processes/process map for internal reviews and audits;
- Undertake periodic assessments of the internal operations to provide recommendations for improvement and to meet regulations and legislation;
- Provide oversight and monitoring of the compliance needs on all required reporting and periodic activities;
- Work alongside 3rd parties to ensure they are compliant and conduct all DBS checks on third party agents and keep records in-house;
- Analyse regulatory and legislative changes for potential impact on the company.
The Successful Applicant
- High attention to detail;
- Highly organised; of self and others;
- Ability to analyse and interpret text into plain, simple language;
- Excellent communicate skills with the ability to communicate with all levels including stakeholders;
- Work well in a team as well as individually;
- High level of verbal reasoning;
- Previous experience in a compliance and/or auditing role is essential;
- Previous experience within the energy sector is beneficial but not mandatory .
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum