You are here
Sales & Business Development Consultant
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a Sales & Business Development role
A chance to join a FTSE listed company and kick start your career
About Our Client
My client are an organization that consider organic growth to be the foundation of their continued International success.
By investing time, effort & money in new starters the business ensures there is a culture of loyalty, progression and camaraderie.
Whilst the position at hand is a Business Development role that offers great financial rewards, there is much, much more to the this business than money.
Yes this company offers you the chance to secure a great job but more importantly it gives you a chance to launch a career.
This Sales & Business Development Consultant position will be crucial to the growth and performance of the St. Albans team across 2016 & 2017.
Some of the key duties will be
- Making business development calls. (Having conversations, building relationships and gathering commercial information from key stakeholders within client organizations)
- Meeting clients. (Understanding their personal needs and desires to be sold back against)
- Developing & planning commercial lists to allow oneself to more efficiently close deals
- Learning to build rapport and credibility with senior members of staff, within client organization so they accept your consultancy and influence
- Generating Leads and accumulating market information
- Mapping out your local market or sector to gain a full understanding of where there are commercial opportunities to make money
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Sales & Business Development Consultant will be
- Target Driven
- Able to influence people
- Comfortable closing and selling
- Career focused
- Determined to be successful
- Able to adapt
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate will be
- Excellent training, mentoring & development
- Clear career progression
- A competitive and secure base salary
- Great Monthly commission & quarterly performance based bonus's