You are here
Sales Administrator and Customer Service Representative
Permenant role in the Bagshot area
Order processing and invoicing are requirements of the role
About Our Client
The client is an international organisation based in the Bagshot area.
They are a household name and have recently collaborated with international business.
- Providing excellent customer service in line with our departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Building effective relationships with customers both internally and externally, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language.
- Dealing appropriately with customer queries received via the telephone and e-mail, providing written responses to confirm the outcome/action.
- Investigating and responding to complex e-mail queries in accordance with established guidelines and after consultation with appropriate internal departments.
- Maintaining and updating customer's records accurately and in accordance with data protection requirements.
- Working as part of a team to achieve the departmental standards.
- Taking responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
- Develop and implement communication and order tracking programmes in support of the organisations service objectives.
- Provide administrative support including processing invoices, credits and replenishment.
- Support the internal stakeholders
- Manager the process of replenishment order to ensure accuracy of information to the Distribution Centre.
- Supporting the Customer Services Manager in improving customer service quality by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes through to implementation
- Supporting the Customer Services Team as and when required in dealing with customer calls, sales orders and Customer e-mails
The Successful Applicant
- Previous order processing and data analysis experience within a customer services environment
- Experience with retail products and environment.
- Natural desire to provide excellent customer services and support
- Lead by example
- Strong commercial and service delivery orientated skills
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction with strong focus on results
- Ability to deal with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to analyse results/situations and quick decisions
- Must be numerate and articulate with outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Computer literate, word, Advanced Excel
What's on Offer
A permanent role in the Bagshot area
Parking on site
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm