You are here
Sales Administrator and Customer Service Representative
£19,000 - £20,000
- Permenant role in the Bagshot area
- Order processing and invoicing are requirements of the role
About Our Client
The client is an international organisation based in the Bagshot area.
They are a household name and have recently collaborated with international business.
- Providing excellent customer service in line with our departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Building effective relationships with customers both internally and externally, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language.
- Dealing appropriately with customer queries received via the telephone and e-mail, providing written responses to confirm the outcome/action.
- Investigating and responding to complex e-mail queries in accordance with established guidelines and after consultation with appropriate internal departments.
- Maintaining and updating customer's records accurately and in accordance with data protection requirements.
- Working as part of a team to achieve the departmental standards.
- Taking responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
- Develop and implement communication and order tracking programmes in support of the organisations service objectives.
- Provide administrative support including processing invoices, credits and replenishment.
- Support the internal stakeholders
- Manager the process of replenishment order to ensure accuracy of information to the Distribution Centre.
- Supporting the Customer Services Manager in improving customer service quality by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes through to implementation
- Supporting the Customer Services Team as and when required in dealing with customer calls, sales orders and Customer e-mails
The Successful Applicant
- Previous order processing and data analysis experience within a customer services environment
- Experience with retail products and environment.
- Natural desire to provide excellent customer services and support
- Lead by example
- Strong commercial and service delivery orientated skills
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction with strong focus on results
- Ability to deal with all levels of internal and external customers
- Ability to analyse results/situations and quick decisions
- Must be numerate and articulate with outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Computer literate, word, Advanced Excel
What's on Offer
A permanent role in the Bagshot area
Parking on site
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm