You are here
Retail Management Accountant
- Retail Accounting Experience Required
- Entertainment venue going through lots of growth
About Our Client
An award winning entertainment organisation based in London.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the successful Retail Management Accountant will be responsible for producing accurate management accounts and to support budget holders fulfil their financial responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts for the Trading Company and providing budget holders with the information they require to manage their budgets effectively.
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the preparation of budgets and financial projections for the Trading Company.
- Providing a business partnering service to budget holders
- Monitoring cash movements and providing meaningful and accurate bank reconciliations in order to monitor cash flow projections.
- Ensuring that all general ledger transactions (including payroll, time sheets, pension contributions, fixed asset depreciation, stock adjustments/analyses, accruals and prepayments, inter-company recharges, cross charges) are promptly and accurately recorded on the Exchequer accounting system.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Retail Management Accountant will be an active ACCA/ CIMA studier (or equivalent) and have previous experience working in a Retail Accounting role, including working with stock systems.
Ideally you will have an accounting background with the retail, entertainment or hospitality sectors.
What's on Offer
The salary on offer is £36,000-40,000 + excellent benefits