You are here
- Internal Recruiter
- Team Managment
About Our Client
A not-for-profit organisation.
Reporting to the Senior Resourcing Manager, you will manage the delivery of a cost effective, high quality resourcing service which meets the current and future recruitment needs of the organisation.
You will contribute to the development of good practice resourcing solutions and implement strategies to continually improve the effectiveness of sourcing campaigns. You will continue to build upon the direct sourced resourcing model while ensuring external strategic supply partners all work together to ensure our employer brand is positively represented.
As a leader you will ensure that the resourcing team is managed to provide a quality driven service to numerous internal and external stakeholders alongside managing the overall compliance of the recruitment process and reporting on key metrics to analyse activity.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant:
- Must have worked with a high volume of recruitment
- Must have previously managed a team
- Must have the ability to demonstrate capability to deal with challenging situations and stakeholders
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Must have worked in a fast paced and KPI driven environment
- Must have previously run reports
- Previously worked within the care industry
What's on Offer
Permanent role - Up to £35,000 - Management role - Good organisation