You are here
Rent And Service Charge Officer
- Rent And Service Charge Officer
About Our Client
Large, reputable housing association looking to recruit a rent and service charge officer to maintain the service charge function for 7000 properties
Working closely with the senior finance officer your duties as the rent and service charge officer will include:
- Introducing service charges for new clients
- Calculation and Preparation of service charges
- Dealing with service charge queries in a timely manner;
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of services charges resident rent accounts,
- Ensuring that any changes necessary are applied accurately and on the correct date;
- Review and calculate the setting of service charges ensuring that they are correctly charged with supporting documentation, liaising and consulting with Neighbourhood Management wherever possible;
- Meet with both customers and colleagues to explain/consult, with regards to annual service charge changes
- Check for scheme's communal equipment and to include within the service charge calculations; Remove equipment no longer at scheme.
- Assist Senior Finance Officer with preparation of service charges calculations and forecasts.
- Responsible for sending out service charge statements within the set timescales.
- Leaseholder: Quarterly/Annual service charge accounts, reconciliation of sinking funds, review budgets.
- Other duties as and when required
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the role as service charge officer you must meet the following requirements:
- Must have previously worked in a similar role, working specifically with housing service charges
- You must be competent using excel
- Immediately available
What's on Offer
A huge focus on staff well being is important to this organisation and they ensure great benefits to retain their employees. These benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Holiday pay
...And many more!