You are here
- We are currently looking for an experienced Removals Supervisor in Hayes
- Apply now if you you have knowledge of CPC
About Our Client
The client is a well established international removals and logistics firm. The company has a removals division that specialises in international removals via air. Please apply now if you have experience in removals.
As the Removals Supervisor, you will be responsible for coordinating and allocating work to 10 teams, each comprising of 3 packer/ drivers.
Other things you will be responsible for include:
- Planning and scheduling operations
- Coordinating works between different teams
- Daily vehicle checks
- Communicating with the transport manager
- Assisting the removals manager when required
This role is office based but you may be required to go out to locations occasionally.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role, ideally in removals.
You will also have the following:
- Background in transportation or planning
- Good working knowledge of CPC
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
This role will require someone who will hit the ground running so you will need to have a proven track record of success in a similar role.
Being CPC Qualified is not essential but is certainly beneficial.
What's on Offer
The Removals Supervisor role is a permanent role with a good basic salary. Package includes 25 plus 8 days annual leave and more. Please apply now if you are interested in this position.