You are here
Regional HR Advisor
£32,000 - £35,000
- A fantastic opportunity for a Regional HR Advisor
- Leading Logistics company based in Birmingham
About Our Client
Leading Logistics company based in Birmingham.
The Regional HR Advisor will be resonsible for:
- To ensure that all matters relating to Human Resources and Personnel are at all times conducted in accordance with legislative requirements and Company procedures.
- To assist in the development and implementation of change management programmes, in support of business objectives.
- To provide guidance and support in recruitment processes, to ensure that the most appropriate candidates are selected and retained, working collaboratively with the central Resourcing team.
- To ensure that all matters relating to disciplinaries and grievances are handled in accordance with both legislative and company requirements.
- To support the operation of the company's performance management and development processes, and to liaise with the Training and Development function to ensure that training requirements are fulfilled.
- To maintain working relationships with any local representative bodies such as Trades Unions and Joint Consultative Committees
- Implement corporate HR strategy
The Successful Applicant
The Regional HR Advisor will have:-
- Full CIPD qualification
- Employee and Industrial Relations knowledge
- Must have multi-site experience
- Be comfortable working in a standalone role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Employment Law
- Must be a car driver
- Be prepared to travel a minimum of once per week
What's on Offer
£32,000 to £35,000 plus company car or car allowance depending on the Regional HR Advisor