You are here
Regional Health & Safety Specialist
Chance to join a global facilities management company
Please apply if you have experience in Health & Safety
About Our Client
The client is a large global property management company for over 200 clients and 800 sites across the UK.
- Supporting local teams to ensure that all EHS related issues across the client's EMEA sites are managed in compliance with relevant legislation and best practices.
- Assist Regional Managers to integrate localised environmental health & safety legislation, guidelines, programs and safety deployments and communication of changes to legislation, industry guidance, etc.
- Coordinate and undertake Health & Safety Audits and facility safety inspections as necessary.
- Assist in the emergency response program delivery (Building evacuation teams, general emergency response planning, First Aid/CPR training etc.).
- Conduct hazard assessments and provide mitigation guidance in accordance to established business practices.
- Coordinate incident investigations through the use of Regional Managers. Assist Client in the completion of accident reporting process including investigation, cause identification and preparation of recommendations as a result.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on and experienced EHS practitioner and will possess the following:
- Industry recognised qualifications to Degree level, or equivalent qualifications in an environmental or safety science discipline.
- A minimum of five year's experience in evaluating, reducing and communicating safety risks.
- Thorough understanding and proven working knowledge of European H&S legislation and practice.
What's on Offer
Salary is commensurate with experience and ability.