You are here
Working for a FTSE 200 Buinsess
Based in the heart of the City of London
About Our Client
Michael Page is part of Page Group a FTSE 250 Recruitment Consultancy established in 1976 with offices in 34 countries employing circa 5000 staff worldwide. Page Group and as such is able to offer fast progression for the right candidate with opportunities to manage people or build your career in a senior sales role.
We strive to have the best teams - both in terms of their success and in having fun within them. We believe we provide the best training and development opportunities for our staff - proven by our consistently rising position within the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and our constant organic growth.
In summary, if you are looking to build a career within an ambitious, growing, dynamic, fun and successful organisation then you should be talking to Page Personnel.
You will manage the 360 degree recruitment cycle from sourcing candidates, placing advertisements, building relationships with clients and work on roles all the way through to offer stage.
As a Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will be varied and may include:
- Development of relationships with new and existing clients. This is both phone and face to face meetings
- Meeting candidates and putting together plans with them to help secure a new job
- Selling solutions - be it advertising, comprehensive recruitment campaigns, etc
- Ad hoc projects - be it helping to organise a team night out, region wide competitions or similar
The Successful Applicant
Potential Recruitment Consultants must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Advanced sales and closing techniques on the phone or face to face
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- You will have worked in a target driven sales role
- Having worked in recruitment would certainly be advantageous
- You will be a team player with a positive can do attitude
- Someone who is looking for a long term career
What's on Offer
Competitive base salaries + commission
As well as extensive rewards & excellent remuneration. In addition we are able to offer you:
- Full training and ongoing personal development
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- International recruitment consultant career opportunities
- Excellent earning potential and bonuses
- Parking on site