You are here
Recruitment Consultant Role
FTSE 250 Business, Rapid Progression on offer
About Our Client
Page Personnel is part of Page Group a FTSE 250 Recruitment Consultancy established in 1976 with offices in 34 countries employing circa 5000 staff worldwide.
The Page Personnel Finance business operates across the whole of the UK. It is currently one of the fastest growing brands within the Page Group and as such is able to offer fast progression for the right candidate with opportunities to manage people or build your career in a senior sales role.
We strive to have the best teams - both in terms of their success and in having fun within them. We believe we provide the best training and development opportunities for our staff - proven by our consistently rising position within the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for and our constant organic growth.
In summary, if you are looking to build a career within an ambitious, growing, dynamic, fun and successful organisation then you should be talking to Page Personnel.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will receive the best training on the market. You will enjoy both centralised multi-disciplined formal training as well as local day to day support from Directors and Managers.
You will manage the 360 degree recruitment cycle from sourcing candidates, placing advertisements, building relationships with clients and work on roles all the way through to offer stage. The role will involve a mixture of warm and cold calling.
As a Consultant your responsibilities will be varied and may include:
- Development of relationships with new and existing clients. This is both phone and face to face meetings
- Meeting candidates and putting together plans with them to help secure a new job
- Selling solutions - be it advertising, comprehensive recruitment campaigns, etc
- Ad hoc projects - be it helping to organise a team night out, region wide competitions or similar
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have strong communication skills a desire to succeed and progress and will be resilient!
What's on Offer
What's on offer
Competitive base salaries + commission + health-care + phone, as well as extensive rewards & excellent remuneration,In addition we are able to offer you:
- Full training and ongoing personal development
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- International recruitment consultant career opportunities
- Excellent earning potential and bonuses/commission