You are here
- Competitive basic salary and commission structure
- Clear progression path
About Our Client
Page Personnel operates in 21 countries worldwide. We have been providing specialist recruitment services since 1992 and our global network includes France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, USA and Singapore.
In the UK we recruit temporary, contract and permanent staff nationwide, with offices from Edinburgh to Cardiff. We have diversified beyond our established markets of finance and secretarial and business support, representing candidates across more sectors- such as logistics, human resources and property & construction.
Page Personnel is a trading name of Page Group, a FTSE 250 company with over 35 years of experience in professional services recruitment. Our clients, ranging from FTSE 100 companies to small and medium-sized enterprises, trust us to handle their permanent, temporary and contract recruitment assignments
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for developing business as well as sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process:
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment processes and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build up a client base
- Developing market knowledge to increase credibility
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have previously worked in a sales environment
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Be able to build rapport easily
- Be career driven
What's on Offer
The Recruitment Consultant has a £20-£24K starting salary depending on experience + excellent commission scheme + 23 days holiday + season ticket loan and flexible benefits.