You are here
- Work for a world-leading specialist consultancy with specialised training.
- We are looking for passionate individuals with the desire to go far.
About Our Client
Page Group are a FTSE 250 Company, recognised for 10 years in The Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For'.
With 164 offices in 34 countries and over 5,000 employees, Page Group consultants combine local knowledge with international expertise.
Page Group are proud of their home grown management. 87% of current directors started their career here as Associate Consultants.
Page Personnel recognises the growing market for junior professionals across all industry sectors and works to recruit for junior and part-qualified roles.
The role of recruitment consultant involves:
- Prospecting through cold calling and face-to-face meetings to secure new business
- Determining client needs
- Building and maintaining a network of candidates
- Briefing candidates on jobs, reviewing applications, screening and shortlisting candidates
- Developing working relationships with clients and candidates alike
- Negotiating and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Networking to create commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
What we look for:
- Interest in sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a target-driven environment
- Team working skills
- Determination to succeed
- A resilient personality and positive outlook
- Time management and the ability to juggle competing deadlines
Our training is so good it's copyrighted. Page Personnel are renowned for the support they give their staff. You don't need prior recruitment experience, just the desire to succeed.
What's on Offer
Starting salary £20k - £24k + very competitive commission scheme based on your own success.
Page Personnel offers the opportunity to work hard and progress quickly through the business.