You are here
Are you motivated by success and looking to take your career in a new direction?
Have you finished education and are unsure where to what to do next?
About Our Client
Page Group are a FTSE 250 Company, recognised for 11 consecutive years in The Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For'.
We have 164 offices in 34 countries, each one offering a fun and dynamic environment to work in with a great bunch of people.
87% of current directors started their career here as Consultants, which shows you there's no limits on where your own career can go.
The role of recruitment consultant involves:
- Prospecting through cold calling and face-to-face meetings to secure new business
- Determining client needs
- Building and maintaining a network of candidates
- Briefing candidates on jobs, reviewing applications, screening and shortlisting candidates
- Developing working relationships with clients and candidates alike
- Negotiating and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Networking to create commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
What we look for:
- Interest/experience in sales
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence others
- The ability to work in a target-driven environment
- Team working skills
- Determination to succeed
- A resilient personality and positive outlook
- Time management and the ability to juggle competing deadlines
You don't need prior recruitment experience, just the desire to succeed. We can teach you the rest via our copyrighted training modules.
What's on Offer
Starting salary £20k - £24k + very competitive commission scheme based on your own success.
Page Personnel offers the opportunity to work hard and progress quickly through the business.