You are here
- Recruitment Consultant, Business Development
- Growing Division, Engineering & Manufacturing
About Our Client
The company is currently celebrating its 40th year in business, however we are not resting on our laurels. We continue to increase our market share by both consolidating and diversifying our offering to clients and candidates.
A snapshot of our business is as follows:
- FTSE 250 business
- Operating in 35 countries
- 5,850 staff worldwide
- 2015 Gross Profit - £556m
PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors, and above, have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
Reporting into the Managing Consultant, the successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting across specific job types within the Engineering & Manufacturing team across the Scotland region.
As a consultant you will be passionate about maintain and developing existing client / candidate relationships as well as creating those that are new. Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery
- Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond
- That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues that possess:
- Experience in Sales and/or Recruitment (required)
- University Degree (desirable)
Furthermore you will need excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills combined with a strong work ethic. Commercial acumen and the drive to achieve goals will also be critical to your success.
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited career opportunities, local, nationally and internationally, through our worldwide network of offices. You will receive ongoing training and development throughout your career and work in a team of hard-working people that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
We offer a highly competitive base salary with performance-related bonus.
Other benefits can include:
- Attractive holiday scheme (also have buy and sell holiday scheme)
- Group Pension Scheme
- Bupa membership
- Life assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Transport Season Ticket Loans
- Charitable Giving Scheme