You are here
This position is now filled
- A brand new Recruitment Specialist role working for a leading brand
- Excellent salary plus great benefits - based in Newmarket, Cambridge
About Our Client
My client is a leading brand within the Science and Research industry, based in Newmarket, Cambridge.
Key accountabilities of the Recruiter role will include:
- Working with the company to raise its profiles on all of the various industry portals and links to their recruitment pages
- Maintaining local up to date profiles on social media - notably LinkedIn - and marketing the roles swiftly
- Contributing to group website recruitment pages - updating jobs, ongoing improvements to the way in which we present ourselves
- Coordinating local design and production of specific recruitment materials to help sell the company as an employer at specific events with leaflets, brochures, pop-up stands for recruitment fairs etc.
- Coordinating the preparation of testimonials, videos etc. to support our group recruitment marketing activities
- Contributing to an "outreach" programme to ensure that the company is present at appropriate recruitment events; setting up visits to Universities etc.
- Organising recruitment open days and getting directly involved in such events
The Successful Applicant
Specification of the Recruiter:
- A self-starter who is very hands-on with creative and working under time pressures
- Proactive and self-motivated and likes getting involved in all projects/tasks, regardless of how big or small they are. Being a small team, they need team players who work together.
- Is a creative thinker and an idea generator. Comfortable sharing ideas and exploring how they could work across campaigns and work within their recruitment strategy
- Can work independently but also works well in a virtual team, and in person team.
What's on Offer
This is a brand new permanent Recruiter/ Resourcing Specialist role based in Newmarket, Cambridge. Offering a competitive salary of up to Â£35,000 plus benefits.