You are here
Temp to perm opportunity
About Our Client
Not for Profit organisation in Central London
- Answering and forwarding incoming calls
- Welcoming all visitors, ensuring they sign in and out of the building
- Arranging refreshments for meetings and visitors.
- Arranging couriers
- Sorting and distributing post
- Handling outgoing post and faxes
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Filing of invoices
- Dispatch of remittance advices and cheques
- General finance department filing
- Drafting appropriate replies to basic accounting requests and maintaining a database of payments made
- Bulk copying and printing
- Cover for maintenance calls
- Basic cataloguing of current records as directed
- Ordering of office stationary and other consumables
- Perform any other duties and tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to converse with visitors and staff clearly.
What's on Offer
£8-11 per hour