You are here
Temporary one month receptionist role with potential for extension
Looking for a individual with past reception and switchboard experience
About Our Client
A large multinational based in the Camberely area
As the first point of contact you will be responsible for ensuring an exceptionally professional approach and be responsible for managing all reception duties.
In this role you will be responsible for handling a high volume of calls, and meeting and greeting visitors. You will also be an essential member of the administration team, providing administrative assistance in the post room.
A full time reception role with elements of administration
- Managing incoming calls, greeting visitors and sorting post.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Organising and co-ordinating the activities of the reception effectively and efficiently.
- Office administration responsibilities
- Ability to work as part of an administration team, and provide additional assistance when necessary.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Preparing labels for post
- Ad hoc filing
- Other duties suitable for the role
- Ordering couriers and recording details
- Keeping reception tidy at all times
- Answering all incoming calls
The Successful Applicant
Looking for an individual who has had previous experience as a receptionist and has previously used a switchboard.
Comfortable not only being on reception but also helping with post, the staff shop etc.
Must be immediately available
What's on Offer
Receptionist/ Front of House
Initially a month long contract
A full time position with a quick start.