You are here
£18,000 - £20,000
- Quality Officer, Mansfield, Nottingham, Audit
- Audit, Production, Compliance
About Our Client
This company are a very successful business who have a friendly and down to earth office environment.
- Support the Quality Manager in day-to-day activities.
- Assist in ensuring that the company, customer and legislative standards are met and exceeded and recorded in an effective and timely manner.
- Review production and QC records for product release and generate required documentation (CofA etc.).
- Manage sub-contracted testing (e.g. bioburden, environmental audits, etc.) in conjunction with the Operations teams to ensure that testing is completed in a timely fashion and results are reacted to appropriately.
- Ensure that controlled documents, such as SOPs, specifications, IPC sheets, etc., are appropriately managed (BSI Entropy).
- Manage and ensure company compliance to the internal audit schedule.
- Support investigation of CAPAs where appropriate.
- Conduct internal quality audits.
The Successful Applicant
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with all Company Policies, Procedures and Rules, including Health & Safety and Quality;
- Assist with the training and development of others as appropriate;
- Ensure effective communications;
Undertake any additional responsibilities as required.
What's on Offer
£18,000-£20,000 depending on the candidate