You are here
Purchase Ledger Manager
- Purchase Ledger Manager role within successful SME
- Varied role
About Our Client
A well respected business with a strong client base, are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Manager to join their well established team.
As a Purchase Ledger Manager, you will be reporting into the Finance Director, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the Finance Function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: end to end purchase ledger processing; bank reconciliations; managing the cash flow; month end balance sheet reconciliations; managing the petty cash; processing expenses; managing credit card statements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge of working in an SME environment - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a varied finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT Skills, including MS Excel and Sage - Essential
What's on Offer
£28,000 - £32,000 + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits