You are here
Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client based in Brentwood are looking for a Purchase Ledger clerk
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a great organisation
About Our Client
My client are a large Retail business based in Brentwood. They are responsible for a large number of public works and infrastructure projects.
This Purchase Ledger Clerk position will involve
- Code, process & arrange payment for all invoices and expenses relating to IIS and ISS entities.
- Coordinate supplier and expense payment runs in accordance with Intertek internal policies
- Maintenance of the vendor master database (3rd party suppliers and staff expenses)
- Monthly reconciliation & reporting of aged creditor balances
- Supplier Account reconciliations
- Maintenance and completion of the subcontractor workbook
- Completion of the payroll averages spreadsheet (used for statutory accounts)
- Preparation of P11D information for expense claims
- Any ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will
Have good solid Purchase Ledger Experience
Be comfortable with Microsoft Excel and using it a lot
Have an analytical mind and be able to perform these reconciliations
What's on Offer
On offer is a brilliant chance to further your experience at a great company. This is a contract to permanent position. There is a full time vacancy here so if you impress during the first three months you'll be offered a long term role with the business.