You are here
This position is now filled
Purchase Ledger Clerk
- New Purchase Ledger Clerk Position in York
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity with Immediate Start
About Our Client
Since establishment, they have grown significantly and have recently experienced strong market growth within their sector. They have a very strong reputation across both customers and clients, are very well recognised and are renowned for consistently providing a high level of service.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will report into the Management Accountant.
Duties will include, but are not limited to; processing and logging of incoming invoices, using a bespoke in-house system, reconciliations of supplier accounts, handling both customer and client queries and statements, matching batching and encoding of invoices, use MS Excel on a daily basis, processing and managing high volumes of data and using excel skills to gather data and information for the Accounts Payable department.
The Successful Applicant
- Be immediately available - Essential
- Have a strong background in Purchase Ledger - Essential
- Have excellent MS Excel skills - Essential
- Have the knowledge of Sage Line 50 - Desirable
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage high volumes - Desirable
What's on Offer
Â£18000 - Â£20000 per annum equivalent + accessible location + immediate start available + free car parking facilities + plush offices + excellent staff training + long term opportunity + permanent role available + flexible working hours