You are here
Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Reputable Organisation!
- Public Sector
About Our Client
Large, reputable, public sector organisation looking to recruit a purchase ledger clerk to join their dynamic finance team.
Reporting to the finance manager your role as the purchase ledger clerk will involve duties such as:
- Processing invoice - matching, coding and entering onto accounting system
- Processing purchase orders
- Statement reconciliations
- Ensuring correct treatment of VAT
- Preparing payment runs
- Chasing invoice authorisation
- First point of contact for all supplier invoice queries
The Successful Applicant
To apply for this purchase ledger role you must have previously worked in a similar position and you must be available to start work immediately.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment