You are here
This position is now filled
Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Purchase Ledger Clerk position based in Wakefield
- Excellent opportunity with immediate start
About Our Client
This Client are an expanding business, owned by one of the World's largest retail corporations. They have offices in many different countries and are planning to carry on expanding their name across the world. They are looking for a new member to join their growing finance team.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will report into the Purchase Ledger Manager and your duties will include, however are not limited to; Processing of all supplier invoices for the group, resolving invoice queries, enabling all invoices to be paid to suppliers by their due date, reconciliation of supplier statements, creating and processing of allocation forms to clear direct debit/open cash balances and accurate recording of all post received.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have previously worked in a similar role - Essential
- Have previously worked with high volume invoices - Desirable
- Be immediately available - Essential
- Have strong attention to detail - Essential
What's on Offer
Annual salary Â£17,000 - Â£19,000 + free on site parking + growing business