You are here
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Altrincham
Well established large family ran business
About Our Client
A well established 60 years plus organisation and a UK market leader in it's respective field. A great culture and supportive working environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Purchase Ledger Clerk has responsibility for ensuring accurate and complete posting of all purchase ledger transactions.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Matching purchase orders, delivery notes and supplier invoices
- Ensures Supplier reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis
- Liaises with suppliers and internal staff members to resolve account issues via telephone and email
- Works closely with the Accountants to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the nominal ledger.
The Successful Applicant
- Have relevant and recent experience of working in a similar finance setting - Essential
- Be a proficient Microsoft Office user - Essential
- Be self-disciplined and motivated - Essential
- Be a strong team player - Essential
- Possess excellent communication skills both spoken and written - Essential
What's on Offer
Salary is £17-£19,000 per annum + Free parking + Competitive pension scheme + Childcare vouchers