You are here
Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Immediately Available
About Our Client
A distinctive and specialist UK based business services organisation who specialise in providing first class support and training to businesses throughout the UK. They are a successful organisation who have offices throughout the North West and London areas.
Reporting into the Finance Manager the purchase ledger clerk will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing Purchase Ledger invoices onto Sage
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of supplier payments by BACS
- Customer queries on a day to day basis
- Credit Card expenses
- Cash expenses
- Processing new supplier account forms
- Issue of Purchase Orders
- Month end assistance
- Supplier database maintenance
- Adhoc accounts payable queries as required
The Successful Applicant
This Purchase ledger clerk role will require
- Computer literate - Sage 50 and Microsoft experience
- Strong experience with purchase ledger and ledger management
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Reasonable written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work professionally at all times.
- Ability to perform and contribute constructively in a dynamic team environment.
What's on Offer
This opportunity will offer;
- Life insurance
- Car parking
- Staff incentives
- Social events