You are here
This position is now filled
Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Excellent new role for ambitious Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Growing consultancy in Stanmore seeking Purchase Ledger Clerk
About Our Client
My client is a growing consultancy based in newly refurbished offices within Stanmore. With on site parking my client is offering the opportunity to be a part of this rapidly expanding company and close-knit team.
My client is seeking an ambitious Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking to further progress their career into wider finance for this excellent opportunity. The role will offer the opportunity to gain exposure to the wider accounting function. Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Inputting invoices onto the system
- Processing BACS and CHAPS payments
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing payments and creating reports regarding the payment of invoices
- Journal Entries
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity will be seeking a position for the longer-term where they will gain further exposure to the wider accounting function. The ideal candidate for this Purchase Ledger Clerk position, MUST have the following experience:
- At least 2 years experience within Purchase Ledger
- Experience using Excel in their current position
- An eagerness to be involved in the wider accounting function
What's on Offer
The role is offering the chance to be a part of a growing team the offers the chance to gain experience in the wider accounting function.
Offering a salary of Â£25,000 - Â£30,000 based on experience and suitability for the role.