You are here
Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Excellent opportunity to work for a Leading Global Organisation.
- Free onsite parking available + easily accessible via public transport
About Our Client
This organisation has seen continuous growth over recent years and as a result, are now looking for a Purchase Ledger to join their successful team within their Head Office. This is a fantastic opportunity for Purchase Ledger Clerk to work in a rapidly growing business with a fantastic management team, dedicated to offering support and development to all employees.
The successful Purchase Ledger will report into the Purchase Ledger Manager and will be responsible for maintaining the purchase ledger accurately and enabling the prompt closure of the purchase ledger at each month end.
Areas of responsibility include: posting of high volume of purchase invoices, agreement of purchase invoices to evidence of delivery or provision of services, troubleshooting, investigating, understanding & correcting miss-postings, reviewing bank payments and direct debits for purchase ledger cost postings, preparation of the monthly BACS payments, reconciliation of supplier statements, assisting with month-end reporting and other adhoc duties assigned by the Purchase Ledger Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have;
- A background in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger
- Good Excel skills - pivot tables & vlook ups
- A desire to work in and develop a paperless environment
- Attention to detail and the self-discipline to work to a precise level of accuracy
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
The company offer a fantastic benefits package including 21 days holiday + 8 statutory bank holidays, flexible working hours, auto enrolment pension, childcare vouchers. Great offices with free onsite parking, close to the motorway and easily accessible on public transport.