You are here
Purchase Ledger Clerk
- End to End Purchase Ledger role
- Highly reputable business
About Our Client
A well known business based in Didsbury.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the Finance function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: purchase ledger invoice processing; investigating and resolving purchase ledger queries; compiling supplier payment run listing;' supplier statement reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge of working in a Purchase Ledger role - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
What's on Offer
£18,000 - £20,000 + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits