You are here
Purchase Ledger Clerk
- High volume Purchase Ledger role
- International business
About Our Client
A fast paced business based in Wythenshawe.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager, responsible for processing a high volume of purchase ledger invoices.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: purchase ledger invoice processing; investigating and resolving purchase ledger queries; compiling supplier payment run listings; supplier statement reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of working in a fast paced environment - Essential
- Have knowledge of working in a high transaction volume environment - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
What's on Offer
£18,000 - £20,000 + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits