You are here
Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Exciting business in Wythenshawe
- STrong excel skills are essential
About Our Client
An exciting business based in Wythenshawe.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the Accounts Function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: end to end purchase ledger processing; manipulating large volumes of data using MS Excel; responding to and resolving queries; some sales ledger, credit control.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong IT Skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in an Accounts role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
What's on Offer
£18,000 - £20,000 + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits