You are here
Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Financial Services company looking for a progressive Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Amazing chance for career progression and experience in a growing company
About Our Client
My Brentwood based client has been in the Financial Services industry for a number of years now. They currently have over 2000 employees in their establishment with this number constantly on the rise.
They specialise in finance recovery for both small businesses, as well as employees of businesses and normal working citizens. Their vision is to become the top leader in their industry and become the number one 'Go To' company for their employer.
The role of a Purchase Ledger Clerk within this company is crucial as they will be responsible for working in tandem with the accounts payable team.
A number of the key roles and responsibilities in the Purchase Ledger Clerk role include:
- Running daily and weekly paid lists for clients and processing BACS and cheque payments on various computer systems.
- Reconciling weekly paid lists.
- Help implement and run new daily and weekly paid lists for new clients, processing BACS and cheque payments on various computer systems.
- Assist with processing client refunds.
- Assist with other payment processes with Accounts Payable.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be a successful Purchase Ledger Clerk in this company a number of key attributes are needed such as:
- Have extensive knowledge of accounts payable knowledge and the duties involved.
- Previous experience in working in an accounts payable role.
- The ability to develop quickly and understand the company's systems and procedures.
- Showing enthusiasm and motivation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Excel skills at an intermediate level
- Ability to deliver results and meet company expectations.
What's on Offer
Excellent starting salary, chance to showcase your experience and liaise with senior management, competitive salary.