You are here
Purchase Ledger Clerk - FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Manufacturing specialist looking for a progressive Purchase Ledger Clerk
Amazing chance to enhance your skillset and experience in a growing company
About Our Client
My Luton based client has been in the Manufacturing and Production industry for over 80 years now. One of the UK's largest independent manufacturing companies, they are a family business that has grown rapidly throughout the years.
They specialise in the manufacturing of home improvement and renovations. Priding themselves on their outstanding width and depth of stock, they are now aiming to further enhance their relationships with their customers, as well as suppliers and other business partners.
A number of the key duties involved in the Purchase Ledger Clerk - FIXED TERM CONTRACT role include:
- Inputting, matching, batching and coding invoices
- Prepare and process payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintenance of Intrastat report
- Deal with queries quickly and efficiently
- Process expenses
- Undertaking any other duties which may be requested by the Manager, for which training and/or an explanation has been provided and understood
The Successful Applicant
The key attributes needed in the Purchase Ledger Clerk - FIXED TERM CONTRACT position include:
- Have extensive knowledge of purchase ledger knowledge and the duties involved.
- Previous experience in working in an purchase ledger role.
- The ability to develop quickly and understand the company's systems and procedures.
- Showing enthusiasm and motivation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excel skills at an intermediate level.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, chance to showcase your experience and liaise with senior management, enhance your skill set working in a team of ambitious finance professionals.