You are here
Purchase Ledger Assistant
- A well known childrens charity
- Covering all Purchase Ledger Assistant duties
About Our Client
An expanding Children's Charity, with excellent transport links situated in London.
This Purchase Ledger Assistant role requires working closely with other sectors of the charity, with responsibilities including:
- Processing invoices, entering information onto the system using coding.
- Reconcile supplier accounts and resolve differences.
- Processing payment run, e.g. BACS, CHAPS, cheques.
- Assisting in the production of Aged Creditor Reports and Supplier Statement Reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a background working within a similar role as Purchase Ledger Assistant, having a familiarity with finance systems.
A good understanding of invoice processing, raising invoices, coding and making payments according to set out guidelines.
Strong organisational and time management abilities are key in this role.
What's on Offer
A salary of £23,000 is available plus benefits.