You are here
Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Immediately Available
About Our Client
A leading industrial organisation with offices throughout the UK. They are a global organisation with over 8000 employees worldwide. This would be a great opportunity to gain some invaluable experience in a successful market leader.
Reporting into the purchase ledger manager the purchase ledger administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- Inputting purchase invoices.
- Allocating payments.
- Allocating customer information to the correct VAT category.
- General admin and clerical duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful purchase ledger administrator MUST have:
- Office experience
- Good all round Excel experience.
- Purchase ledger experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Training and support
- On site parking
- Social events
- 20 days holiday