You are here
Working for one of the UK's leading providers of support services
Property Admin experience required
About Our Client
As a Property Administrator, you will be working for one of the UK's leading providers of support services for people with diverse and often complex needs in community settings in Southwark, London
As a Property Administrator within the Property and Housing industry you will be expect to:
- Update records on Excel and maintaining the property database and insurance details.
- Understand property type leases and contracts.
- Issue new property leases where required.
- Assisting with service charges and invoices.
- Preparing cheques and recording payments both into and out of client accounts for the properties.
The Successful Applicant
A successful Property Administrator will have:
- Experience in property administration
- Strong database mindset
- Strong grasp of figures and understanding of property in general
- Strong adherence to control compliance and process, and escalate if an issue
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active in mindset and behaviour
What's on Offer
Property Administrator role in Southwark, London, paying £24,000-£25,000 with benefits