You are here
Progressive role within a large property investment business.
Plenty of responsiblity from day one
About Our Client
My client is one of Europe's largest privately owned investment groups. Their principal activity is commercial real estate investment, with a multi-billion pound portfolio of over 220 properties. The group also has a substantial hotel portfolio consisting of 38 hotels.
- Accounts receivable, including invoice processing, tenant liaison, cash posting and credit control
- Service charge accounting and reconciliation working in conjunction with the property team
- Bank reconciliations
- Insurance recharges and related monthly reconciliations
- Other balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing of loan payments and quarterly bank compliance reporting
- Preparing VAT returns and related reconciliations
- Monthly client account reporting
- Quarterly joint venture cash flow reporting
- Processing of monthly staff expenses
- Completing or assisting with VAT, bank and ONS forms
- Assisting with monthly management accounts preparation
- General support of the Group Financial Controller and Financial Controllers
The Successful Applicant
- A team player able to communicate and work effectively with people across and outside the group and at different levels of seniority. Interpersonal skills are important.
- Well organised, must be able to manage a high and varied workload while maintaining accuracy and quality of work.
- Ideally a self-starter with a proactive nature.
- A good understanding of real estate accounting would be beneficial but not essential.
- Depending on the level of candidate there may be an element of team management in the roll.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary
- Easy to access location in the West End
- Study Support
- Private Medical and Dental