You are here
- Progressive role within a large property investment business.
- Plenty of responsiblity from day one
About Our Client
My client is one of Europe's largest privately owned investment groups. Their principal activity is commercial real estate investment, with a multi-billion pound portfolio of over 220 properties. The group also has a substantial hotel portfolio consisting of 38 hotels.
- Accounts receivable, including invoice processing, tenant liaison, cash posting and credit control
- Service charge accounting and reconciliation working in conjunction with the property team
- Bank reconciliations
- Insurance recharges and related monthly reconciliations
- Other balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing of loan payments and quarterly bank compliance reporting
- Preparing VAT returns and related reconciliations
- Monthly client account reporting
- Quarterly joint venture cash flow reporting
- Processing of monthly staff expenses
- Completing or assisting with VAT, bank and ONS forms
- Assisting with monthly management accounts preparation
- General support of the Group Financial Controller and Financial Controllers
The Successful Applicant
- A team player able to communicate and work effectively with people across and outside the group and at different levels of seniority. Interpersonal skills are important.
- Well organised, must be able to manage a high and varied workload while maintaining accuracy and quality of work.
- Ideally a self-starter with a proactive nature.
- A good understanding of real estate accounting would be beneficial but not essential.
- Depending on the level of candidate there may be an element of team management in the roll.
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary
- Easy to access location in the West End
- Study Support
- Private Medical and Dental